I Need to Find a Doctor Who Treats H Pylori

by Sandy

I live in the S.Central Ky. area,near Louisville & Nashville. I have been told I have the h-pylori infection and have been treated with many anti-botices only to still test positive. I would like to have names of good doctors to treat me.

I am 71 and in very good health. Also is there a cure for this infection and can it cause other problems?

Comments for I Need to Find a Doctor Who Treats H Pylori

Click here to add your own comments

Please read my book
by: Kerri Knox, RN- The Immune Queen!

I'm not sure why you think that you need a 'better' doctor for the H pylori when clearly the doctors have not been helping you. Please see my book, The H Pylori Solution to find some real solutions to this problem that doctors are NOT going to talk to you about.

Kerri Knox RN Immune Health Queen

Kerri Knox, RN- The Immune System Queen
Functional Medicine Practitioner
Immune System
Side Effects

PS: Don't forget that I wrote the book on H pylori. Get The H Pylori Solution today and end your struggle with this infection.

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to H Pylori .

Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...

Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?

  1. Click on the HTML link code below.
  2. Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.


Search this Site
Custom Search


Vitamin D Fact Sheet
Free Vitamin D Fact Sheet by Getting
My Newsletter