Comments for Vitamin D overdose through breastmilk?

Click here to add your own comments

Not a Chance..
by: Kerri Knox, RN- The Immune Queen!





More About Vitamin D

In all of my research on Vitamin D, I have looked at much research on overdose, and as far as I know, there has NEVER been a single case of overdose of Vitamin D because the mother took too much.

In fact, many researchers believe that the current level that you are taking for YOURSELF is what you should be supplementing your BABY with. With you taking 800 IU's per day, your baby is likely getting ZERO vitamin D and you are putting her at MORE risk by NOT taking higher doses of Vitamin D!!

In fact, studies done show that the mother needs to take about 6000 IU's per day for the BABY to get ANY vitamin D at all!


But, I STRONGLY suggest that you get a Vitamin D Level drawn because I think that you will be likely to be SHOCKED at how LOW your level is- an if YOURS is low, then you might wonder what your baby's level is too!!


Kerri Knox RN Immune Health Queen

Kerri Knox, RN- The Immune Health Queen
Functional Medicine Practitioner
Easy Immune Health.com

Click here to add your own comments

Return to Vitamin D overdose through breastmilk?.

Return to Question about Vitamin D?.

 

Search this Site
Custom Search

 


Vitamin D Fact Sheet
Free Vitamin D Fact Sheet by Getting
My Newsletter